To feed your creative energy in the meantime, here are a selection of your fabulous makes with these three patterns. Some are from when we first released the PDF versions of these patterns and some are brand new. Enjoy!
1. Swing and Sew: I love the shorter length and wine colored viscose!
2. Sewing in the Shade: A beautiful use of black as contrast with this rich print.
3. Miss Crayola Creepy: As always, I love her style!
4. Jolies Bobines: I’ve never seen such a fluid looking sequin fabric – very stunning.
5. Imagine Gnats featuring A Happy Stitch: Great tutorial! The Camas could be made into everything from a plaid tunic over leggings to the cutest linen nightgown.
6. Girls In the Garden: A very flattering Camas complete with a blog post detailing the fit changes.
7. I Bet You Can Make That: Love the dark blue fabric choice – very elegant and simple.
1. L’ Énervée de la Machine à Coudre: Beautiful hood lining!
2. The Japanese Pattern Challenge: A stunning fabric choice and a great use for a single toggle or button (since I always seem to be left with one extra after coat projects).
4. Thornberry: Great choice of stripes :).
5. Or Sew It Seams: A gorgeous Finlayson featuring a lush quilted hood lining!
1, 2 and 3. Thimblenest: Hard wearing jeans for a hard working husband!
Inspired? See you on Wednesday!